Throughout the year we will be posting real-life individual thesis assignments that we receive from our network of partners. We look for all kinds of expertise and study backgrounds. Press the tiles to see the list of thesis assignments per hub.
About the assignments
- We only admit students from Leiden University, Delft University of Technology or Erasmus University Rotterdam
- The assignments are explained as topics. These topics form the basis for a thesis. You are encouraged to define a suitable research question that fits your study program, together with your thesis supervisor(s) and external organization.
- You will find your own thesis supervisor(s). Together with your supervisor you assure academic quality of your research.
- You are committed to work with an external organization. You are open to collaborate and share your findings. The organizations are asked to offer access to knowledge and help making the research practically relevant.
- You are open to engage with other master students that are working in the same field
How can I apply for an assignment?
- Press the tiles to see the topics. Choose the topic that fits your interest.
- Fill out the application form. Per hub you can find the form on the last slide.
- We will respond to you within 5-7 working days.
- Approach the hub coordinators if you have questions.
Note that Kennisatelier Duurzaamheid is organised by a team external to the LDE Centre for Sustainability.