Christmas Workshop organised by the Centre For Sustainability Student Board in collaboration with GreenTU, Act Aware, IESA Shift and VSA Rotterdam.
Connect and have fun with students from different programmes and universities during the Conscious Christmas Social Event. Participate in a workshop of your choice to discover sustainable ways to celebrate and give back this holiday season. All the workshops are designed to be interactive and fun. Before the event, you will be provided with a list of materials or ingredients that you will need to participate in the specific workshop.
1) DIY vegan cosmetics - gifts ideas. Perfect for an original hand-made gift.
2) Bake vegan Christmas cookies. Just delicious!
3) Make the perfect biological glühwein (mulled wine). Surprise your family and friends with this recipe.
4) Wrapping presents sustainably and low-waste. Find new and original ways to wrap your gifts!
5) Make sustainable Christmas decorations. Decorate empty jars, make Christmas tree decorations and more!
6) Hang in there this holiday season - learn how to make decorations to brighten up your or somebody else's day and space! (salt dough ornaments & plant hangers)
19.30 General introduction + Ice breaker activity
20.15 Workshops session I Break-out rooms
21.00 Event wrap-up