Join our Thesis Market
On September 23rd, we will organise the Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre for Sustainability (CfS) Master Thesis Market. The aim of this Thesis Market is to introduce next semester's thesis programmes of our knowledge & innovation hubs. Students have the opportunity to find information on research topics, connected stakeholders and activities.
A knowledge & innovation hub is an open research programme in which we connect master students, researchers, municipalities and businesses. We have three hubs:
- City Hub: how do we create resilient, inclusive and circular cities?
- Greenport Hub: how can we feed a growing world population in a sustainable way?
- Circular Industries Hub: how can we close the loops within the manufacturing industry?
The research themes in the hub are directly connected to external stakeholders such as companies and municipalities. Each hub is open to master students from the universities Leiden, Delft and Erasmus. In short, our hubs aim to:
- Formulate demand-driven research topics together with external stakeholders
- Allow master students to conduct research with impact
- Develop interdisciplinary research, by connecting students and researchers from three universities
Every hub has a coordinator who reaches out to the stakeholders, defines the research topics and leads the master student programmes.
The Thesis Market Programme
Doors open at 15:00
15:15 - 15:20 Introduction (Fenna Plaisier)
15:20 - 16:00 Presentations by hub coordinators
16:00 - 17:00 Market & drinks
During the market you will be able to walk around and talk with the coordinators.